High-End Infrastructure in Methuen-Lawrence, MA

Start growing your enterprise today in a Grade A infrastructure in Methuen-Lawrence, MA. Our robust, state-of-the-art industrial space provides you with the utilities necessary to streamline your manufacturing processes. While you increase productivity, you’ll also attract business from the state capital to ensure you see a return on your investment immediately.

Here at IndusPAD, you’ll be a part of an ever-expanding community of entrepreneurs, startups, and experts from all types of backgrounds. Join us on this journey and become a part of history.

Accommodations for Your Business

The infrastructure of our complex boasts expansive spaces and high-end offices suites. We are highly focused on manufacturing, as 85% of the space has been dedicated to this industry. The other 15% is office space that has been reserved for those who desire to conduct professional customer interactions on-site. The other highlights of our infrastructure include:

Height Clearance: 31-foot ceilings on the first floor and 28-foot ceilings on the second floor

Water Treatment: On-site water treatment with the capacity to process 3.5 million gallons of water per day. We retain lifelong riparian rights from the adjoining Spicket River.

Parking: Our lot offers more than 375 parking spaces, ensuring every employee has a spot.

Power: We are equipped with two power grids, which provide 4-phase power to the facility.

Loading and Unloading: Our building has 21 loading docks for your convenience. 250+lbs. of weight load per square feet.

Elevators: There are 4-passenger elevators for employees and five freight elevators with 10,000+ lbs. weight capacity.

Whatever your needs are you’ll find that our manufacturing spaces are highly configurable to suit your standards. You can feel confident that your company is in the perfect position for growth.

Be a Part of Innovation

When you choose to utilize our spaces, you’re making the decision to streamline your business. Our priority is your success. We strive to ensure your company thrives as you join our ecosystem. Together, we’ll focus on modernizing manufacturing and reviving the industry throughout the Merrimack Valley Region.

It just makes sense to take advantage of this strategic location. With us, your enterprise will grow and attract more potential customers. The future of innovation in manufacturing is happening now, here at the heart of Massachusetts. Become a part of our story as we assist you in building a prosperous business infrastructure.

Contact us to find out how you can become a part of our innovative infrastructure. We proudly serve clients in Methuen-Lawrence, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas.